It’s quiet, it’s clean, it’s safe … and it’s gorgeous!
Skyboat is offering to our exclusive publishing clients the availability of a whole new concept in audiobook recording as we face the distancing issues of COVID-19. This studio is especially geared toward celebrity and author readers, or complex projects which require an established industry audiobook director.
Our new studio is located in our same facility, but is now reconfigured in complete isolation for the narrator. The studio is furnished in exquisite taste and comfort. The narrator has private parking, can access the studio from a separate outside entrance, and never need see another soul. (Although we do recommend one brief 5-10 minute visit from our masked/gloved engineer on Day One to set mic position.) Communication with the director is via headphones and remote camera.
- Professional studio sound from Grammy Winning Skyboat Media
- Sennheiser 416 shotgun mic, DBX 376 and soundproof booth with floor noise at -80db
- Veteran Award-winning audiobook directors/engineers
- We can offer full post production at an additional cost
The Covid Precautions
- Private entrance to the voice over studio
- Director in located in a separate area from talent
- Medical Grade HEPA air scrubber running continuously
- Masked/Gloved nightly cleaning with CA-gov approved products
- Certified Health Education Services Manager on site
- Disposable wipes, masks and sanitizer stations throughout
- Bathroom used only by talent
- Headphones sanitized nightly with disposable ear covers
- No two narrators on same day
- 24 hours downtime between narrators
The Celebrity Level Perks
- Private parking space 12 feet from studio entrance
- Exquisite atmosphere with solid, comfortable furnishings
- MacComputer station/High speed Internet at 210 mps
- En-Suite bathroom for exclusive use
- Private Coffee/Tea/Espresso facilities
- Private microwave and fridge
- Elegant outdoor seating area for breaks and meals
Our isolation audiobook booth is located in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles. Please contact Stefan Rudnicki at email@example.com or (818) 672-6244 for availability and rates.