Unabridged Barry N. Malzberg, David Gerrold, Dean Wesley Smith, Diane Duane, Gregory Benford, Harry Turtle Dove, Howard Waldrop, Jane Yolen, Janis Ian, Joe Haldeman, John Varley, Judith Tarr, Kage Baker, Kay Kenyon, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Mercedes Lacky, Michael Swanwick, Mike Resnick, Nancy Kress, Orson Scott Card, Robert Sawyer, Robert Sheckley, Sharon Lee, Spider Robinson, Stephen Baxter, Steve Miller, Susan R. Matthews, Tad Williams, Tanith Lee, Terry BissonEmily Rankin, Gabrielle de Cuir, Janis Ian, John Rubinstein, Kathe Mazur, Kristoffer Tabori, Paul Boehmer, Sile Bermingham, Stefan Rudnicki, Susan Hanfield
Viewing archives for "Gregory Benford"
- THE GOLDEN VOICEAhhhh …. That’s what listeners feel when they hear the [...]
- ENDER'S GAME: A History of our Audiobooks Click to purchase: Ender’s Game The Original Audiobook ENDER’S GAME [...]
- GABRIELLE - THE VELVET GLOVE TOUCHGabrielle specializes in connection. Connecting to the text, to the [...]
- ENDER'S GAME ALIVE - THE FULL CAST AUDIOPLAY by ORSON SCOTT CARDSkyboat Media have been the exclusive producers and narrators of the unabridged versions of Orson Scott Card’s ENDER’S GAME and all the subsequent sequels, prequels and spin-offs.
- Original Audiobook Collection: MUSIC, MAGIC, MUSES, AND MADNESS: The Tales of E.T.A. HoffmannSkyboat Media, together with Blackstone Publishing, is proud to present [...]
- FANCY ANDERS GOES TO WAR: WHO KILLED ROSIE THE RIVETER? (The Fancy Anders Series, Book 1) by Max Allan Collins“She packs a baby Browning semi-automatic and uses her tool [...]
- THE TRIAL OF GEORGE W. BUSH by Terry Jastrow“Terry Jastrow’s new novel is a riveting review of a [...]
- Announcement: The Demon Princes Series by Jack Vance are coming to audio in 2022Skyboat Media and Spatterlight Press, together with Blackstone, are pleased [...]
In Terry Jastrow’s new novel, The Trial of George W. Bush, past evil deeds are exposed and reckoned with in a most unexpected way. At a time when America’s political leadership has alienated itself from the rest of the world, the scales of justice resp …