So I was lurking on the EGA Amazon listing, as usual. And here’s what I found.
Just do what I tell you. (Col. Graff voice)
1) Get your best headphones, or get your computer hooked up to some mega speakers.
2) You’re going to try to identify the readers in the sample.
3) Go HERE and listen to the sample of Ender’s Game Alive – The Full Cast Audioplay. Amazon has finally made a piece of the final product public. YAY!
4) Crank up the volume and start making a list of every recognizable voice you hear.
5) Enter your “Cast List” in the comments area below. Give us the names of the readers. You know them. I’ll let you know how you’re doing. Start with the obvious ones. Once a correct name is given, I’ll add it here.
6) Yes, there is a prize. But if no one plays, we get to keep the prize. Contest ends on October 21, the day before release date.