Unabridged Ann Aguirre, Christie Yant, Christopher Barzak, Cory Doctorow, D. Thomas Minton, David Brin, Genevieve Valentine, George R.R. Martin, Hugh Howey, Jack McDevitt, Jake Kerr, James Van Pelt, Joe R. Lansdale, John Joseph Adams (Editor), Junot Diaz, Keffy R. M. Kehrli, Lauren Beukes, Maria Dahvana Headley, Maureen F. McHugh, Megan Arkenberg, Milo James Fowler, Nancy Kress, Orson Scott Card, Paolo Bacigalupi, Rachel Swirsky, Ramsey Shehadeh, Robert Silverberg, Rudy Rucker & Bruce Sterling, Seanan McGuire, Tananarive Due, Toiya Kristen FinleyArthur Morey, Cassandra Campbell, Gabrielle de Cuir, Jamye Méri Grant, Judy Young, Kristoffer Tabori, Orson Scott Card, Paul Boehmer, Stefan Rudnicki, Taylor Meskimen
Viewing archives for "Toiya Kristen Finley"
- THE GOLDEN VOICEAhhhh …. That’s what listeners feel when they hear the [...]
- ENDER'S GAME: A History of our Audiobooks Click to purchase: Ender’s Game The Original Audiobook ENDER’S GAME [...]
- GABRIELLE - THE VELVET GLOVE TOUCHGabrielle specializes in connection. Connecting to the text, to the [...]
- ENDER'S GAME ALIVE - THE FULL CAST AUDIOPLAY by ORSON SCOTT CARDSkyboat Media have been the exclusive producers and narrators of the unabridged versions of Orson Scott Card’s ENDER’S GAME and all the subsequent sequels, prequels and spin-offs.
- Original Audiobook Collection: MUSIC, MAGIC, MUSES, AND MADNESS: The Tales of E.T.A. HoffmannSkyboat Media, together with Blackstone Publishing, is proud to present [...]
- FANCY ANDERS GOES TO WAR: WHO KILLED ROSIE THE RIVETER? (The Fancy Anders Series, Book 1) by Max Allan Collins“She packs a baby Browning semi-automatic and uses her tool [...]
- THE TRIAL OF GEORGE W. BUSH by Terry Jastrow“Terry Jastrow’s new novel is a riveting review of a [...]
- Announcement: The Demon Princes Series by Jack Vance are coming to audio in 2022Skyboat Media and Spatterlight Press, together with Blackstone, are pleased [...]
In Terry Jastrow’s new novel, The Trial of George W. Bush, past evil deeds are exposed and reckoned with in a most unexpected way. At a time when America’s political leadership has alienated itself from the rest of the world, the scales of justice resp …