- Classic Mystery Library: THE SLAVES OF PARIS Series by Émile Gaboriau
- THE REVENGERS by Donald Hamilton: Matt Helm® Series enters the ’80s
- The Quarry Series: QUARRY’S EX. QUARRY IN THE BLACK. QUARRY’S CLIMAX. KILLING QUARRY.
- The Planet Pirates Series: SASSINAK by Anne McCaffrey & Elizabeth Moon and THE DEATH OF SLEEP by Anne McCaffrey & Jody Lynn Nye
- Matt Helm®: The Series Rolls into the ’70s (Books 13-18)
- The Tardis Isolation Booth Floorplan
- SkyBook: THE BREAKTHROUGH IN TWO ACTS: Breaking the Spells of Painful Emotions and Finding the Calm in the Present Moment by Dr. Fredric C. Hartman
- THE GOLDEN VOICEAhhhh …. That’s what listeners feel when they hear the [...]
- ENDER'S GAME: A History of our Audiobooks Click to purchase: Ender’s Game The Original Audiobook ENDER’S GAME [...]
- GABRIELLE - THE VELVET GLOVE TOUCHGabrielle specializes in connection. Connecting to the text, to the [...]
- ENDER'S GAME ALIVE - THE FULL CAST AUDIOPLAY by ORSON SCOTT CARDSkyboat Media have been the exclusive producers and narrators of the unabridged versions of Orson Scott Card’s ENDER’S GAME and all the subsequent sequels, prequels and spin-offs.
- Classic Mystery Library: THE SLAVES OF PARIS Series by Émile GaboriauÉmile Gaboriau (1832–1873) was a French novelist and journalist who pioneered [...]
- THE REVENGERS by Donald Hamilton: Matt Helm® Series enters the ’80sFeeling “fly” and looking “fresh”? Welcome to the ’80s. The era [...]
- The Quarry Series: QUARRY'S EX. QUARRY IN THE BLACK. QUARRY'S CLIMAX. KILLING QUARRY.Skyboat Media and Max Allan Collins are proud to bring [...]
- The Planet Pirates Series: SASSINAK by Anne McCaffrey & Elizabeth Moon and THE DEATH OF SLEEP by Anne McCaffrey & Jody Lynn NyeAnne McCaffrey (1926–2011), one of the world’s most popular authors, [...]
38 short fiction stories spanning the decades. Introductions from renowned writers. Multi-voice narration by an ensemble of eight audiobook stars. Clocking in at over 23 hours, THE AVRAM DAVIDSON TREASURY: A TRIBUTE COLLECTION is an audiobook not to be …